Friday, September 28, 2012

The Husband's Mani

In the stamping group I'm in on Facebook, last Sunday's challenge was to let someone else pick your plates. I truly don't remember if I let my husband pick my mani first and then it happened to fit in with that week's challenge or if I saw the challenge idea first. Either way, here is a stamping mani.



The images are: dragonfly, small bird, paw prints, ice cream cone, cupcake, and bow.





I was so excited with the result of my animal print mani that I couldn't wait to do another stamping mani. I asked my husband for color suggestions first. His answer was blue, red, yellow, and green. I picked out the shades and gave him my plates to choose from. He just kept picking out image after image and I think we ended up with 6 images. I didn't want a plain white background, so I think the light blue was a good option.


What do you think? Are these just busy and distracting? I got a lot of compliments on them at a family brunch the other day.

No comments:

Post a Comment