Sunday, February 12, 2012

The Middle Ground

Don't you just love when you write up an entire post only to have the computer eat it? Yeah, me too.

Anyway! While I was using one of my spring challenge base colors to create another spring challenge mani, I discovered something I quite liked.


It is a sort of gradient, but not really, between a bright, fun pink and a bright, fun green. Once the challenge begins and I can post what I made out of this pink/green fun, you'll see where I was going with it, but for now I can tell you that I sponged Sally Hansen Insta-Dri Spring Green over my "favorite spring pink" about halfway down my nail (or up, depending on your orientation. lol). I would've worn this to school the next day, but I was anxious to cross another challenge off my to-do list.


What do you think? Is this a combination you'd try? Or is it garish and I just have gaudy taste? ha, ha!

No comments:

Post a Comment