Monday, June 25, 2012

Neon Pink and Blue Wrapped Tips


I've been feeling uninspired again lately. Maybe Germany just isn't an inspiring place. lol. I loved how my white nails with the happy bright dots turned out so much that I decided to go with a mainly white base again. I didn't do nearly as good of a job with my cuticle lines this time though. Oh well. I'm practicing. :)

These looked a lot better in my head than they translated to the nails. I loved the color combination, but I had a heck of a time keeping my black lines all the same thickness. Maybe next time I won't drink a beer while doing my nails! :)




Any suggestions for me on how to keep my lines from getting out of control? :)

1 comment:

  1. very cute! i could also see this as a variation for 4th of july

    ReplyDelete