Wednesday, October 17, 2012

Jewli's 31 Day Halloween Nail Art Challenge: Day 15 - Delicate Print

I have sort of hopped back on track! In the original nail art challenge, Day 15 is Delicate Print, so I went for a Halloween-ish black lace look. I used one of my fauxnad plates from Born Pretty for the gray nails and an Essence plate for the orange.







These weren't my best stamping effort, but it's rare that I get the fauxnad plates to work well and I was trying out my new XL stamper. Honestly, none of these nails were done using the XL stamper because I couldn't get a single image to even transfer from the plate to the stamper. Since then, I received a tip to use tape to clean the stamper instead of acetone remover (but still the acetone on the plate), so here's hoping!

What Halloween nails have you done recently?

1 comment:

  1. Oooh these are both very pretty! What a great idea to use tape instead of remover on the stamper, I'll have to try that!

    ReplyDelete