Tuesday, October 9, 2012

Jewli's 31 Day Halloween Nail Art Challenge: Day 9 - Stripes

Day 9 is supposed to be rainbows, but instead, I switched it out with Day 12 - Stripes. Last Halloween (before this blog was in existence), I did a beetle juice striped mani with owl accent nails and I LOVED it. So for the stripe challenge I thought I'd do something similar. For this mani, I did one thick stripe in the middle and a thin stripe on each side for my left hand. I had a devil of a time getting a picture of these nails glowing, so I'm sorry, but I don't have any good pictures of that.



These are the best I could do to sort of show the glow-in-the-dark effect.




For my right hand, I did horizontal stripes, one thick, one thin. These really didn't show up in the dark pictures. I have a devil of a time with my Wet n Wild black polish being thick and stringy when I peel off the tape. I've tried thinning it out, but it hasn't seemed to help. I also need a new clean up brush. Black is tricky!





I just finished these nails about an hour ago and I'm already taking them off. Ha, ha. Oh well. Tomorrow's post is already done, so it's on to day 12! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment