Thursday, October 18, 2012

Jewli's 31 Day Halloween Nail Art Challenge: Day 17 - Blue

If I'm being completely honest, I did these as a back up option for Day 16 - Flowers. I was excited to do the Little Shop of Horrors plant for day 16, but wasn't sure how well I could execute it. I was inspired by the black roses that are common in Halloween shops this time of year. I also just received this Jade polish (the blue base color) and my XL stamper a couple of days ago and I wanted another shot with the stamper and an excuse to use the Jade. I haven't EVER been able to photograph the rainbow in my linear holo polishes, but this one photographed so well! That is why there are so many pictures. Normally I try to narrow down my post photos to 1 or 2 per design/hand, so this won't be a common occurance.



 


I definitely am in love. :) Although I'm nervous to wait until after I shower (aka do clean up) to photograph holo nails because it's so prone to chipping. Oh, and these photos are also with 1-2 coats of SV and you can still see the holo.

Have you fallen prey to the gorgeousness that is Jade holos?

No comments:

Post a Comment